Just Got My Red Texas From Alex!!

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
COW HOLY! Totally pimpin fish! It was bigger, much bigger than what he was sellin it as! He said they were 3"...but geez...this guy is EASILY pushin 5"!! Totally pimp fish!! Exceeded all my expectations! Its fins are FLAWLESS! SOOO much color! His picture just DOESN'T do this fish justice! My jaw totally dropped when i got this fish outa the shippin box and looked at it for the first time in person! AMAZING FISH!! It looks even better in my tank!! By far my most beautiful, crazy kewl lookin cichlid at the moment! SUPER HIGH quality Red Texas!! I'm just speechless! Heres a picture of the Red Texas Alex took a while ago, it looks SOO much better than this! Very very pimp fish! Thankz again Alex!

redtex.jpg

bluedempsey

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2005
Monster's r us
updates please! :drool:

Peanut_Power

MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
In time!! In time!! I don't have access to a digital for a few more days! Alex did something else that TOTALLY rocked my boat! I asked him for a male cuz I wanna try breedin the Red Texas with my Red Terror female (talk about a hella red fish eh?)...well, HE GOT ME A MALE!! BONUS! Alex IS the man, great to work with, awesome beyond compare. Funny too...lol...made me laugh several time when he replied to my emails! Definately buy from him if you got/get the chance!

Peanut_Power

MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
OF ALL THE THINGS THAT COULD HAPPEN, MY FLIPPIN RED TEXAS TURNED PUSSY AND JUMPED OUTA THE TANK! AGHHHH! #@$&*(@!#&$*(@#&$@#!!! :swear: I came home to find it DEAD on the ground. SOOOO PISSED!! Stupid little piece of chicken ****!! Thats what it was! It was the ONLY fish in the tank, and the lights were off, no FLIPPIN idea why the hell it jumped! RRRG! Put me in a bad bad mood......*grumbles*. Oh well, Alex is being kewl about it and trying to find me another one....*sigh*.....

Peanut_Power

MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
Gettin three marmoratas from Rapps tomorrow....so i do...but DAMN that was a dampener on my spirits seein that beauty on the ground...:(...i didn't even get to enjoy it in the tank! I acclimated, put it in, and left, when i came back it was DEAD!! ON THE FLOOR!! All I have to say is those blasted marms best not jump! lol!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store