MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
For 240 litre?

Stedz2121

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2016
I just got some electric blue Rams they are nice but only grow 3" max they are a cichlid so might suit you

Peter hallett

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2016
DSC_0041.JPG this is my child and apart from stedz and dargh vader profile pic sorry forgotton your name, the othsr ideas are pathetic ill stick with you two guys, how irresponsible to over stock a fank like that of think about getting rid in a year, fish are like dogs,cats, dont havd a decent answer from knowledge the comment somewhdre else, as for the two common sense talking lads, im leaving convicts, 2 plecs,2 texas 2 acara 2 fire mouth, what problems do you think I will come across if I do this,

Peter hallett

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2016
View attachment 1192096 this is my child and apart from stedz and dargh vader profile pic sorry forgotton your name, the othsr ideas are pathetic ill stick with you two guys, how irresponsible to over stock a fank like that of think about getting rid in a year, fish are like dogs,cats, dont havd a decent answer from knowledge the comment somewhdre else, as for the two common sense talking lads, im leaving convicts, 2 plecs,2 texas 2 acara 2 fire mouth, what problems do you think I will come across if I do this,
and should I get all the same sex or varied im not sure, as for electic blue rams, nice fish but not aggressive enough to survive as others get bigger, more than a year later lol

Peter hallett

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2016
and should I get all the same sex or varied im not sure, as for electic blue rams, nice fish but not aggressive enough to survive as others get bigger, more than a year later lol
I posted a pic of my child to shpw you how grown up he is compared to the other idiots comments lol

Peter hallett

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2016
View attachment 1192096 this is my child and apart from stedz and dargh vader profile pic sorry forgotton your name, the othsr ideas are pathetic ill stick with you two guys, how irresponsible to over stock a fank like that of think about getting rid in a year, fish are like dogs,cats, dont havd a decent answer from knowledge the comment somewhdre else, as for the two common sense talking lads, im leaving convicts, 2 plecs,2 texas 2 acara 2 fire mouth, what problems do you think I will come across if I do this, hendre thats your name, meant having not leaving, sorry about bad spelling auto correct goes mad

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store