Juvi Heros sp. "Rotkeil"- Monterey Bay, CA- PU or Ship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishwhore

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 8, 2005
_______
The babies have lots of colors for their size, they will look like the parents when matured, I can vouch for that, I picked up 6. You sure it's a heros? All the pics of them don't look close to yours.

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
Just want to say thanks for the baby Rotkeils. I also ordered a small group and they arrived in great shape. Armand does a great job with packing. The babies are pounding down live blackworms all day, and have a nice color sheen to them.

abarilot

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2009
By the Beach!
The babies have lots of colors for their size, they will look like the parents when matured, I can vouch for that, I picked up 6. You sure it's a heros? All the pics of them don't look close to yours.
Yup they are Heros. sp "Rotkeil"

Just want to say thanks for the baby Rotkeils. I also ordered a small group and they arrived in great shape. Armand does a great job with packing. The babies are pounding down live blackworms all day, and have a nice color sheen to them.
Glad to hear everything is going well with everyone the little ones! There are about 6 left for sale!

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
Here's some pics of my little group :)

Raysocal

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2010
southern California
Nice pics. I bought two. I would have bought more but my new tank isn't ready yet. Mine are doing great and I agree for their size there are some nice colors already showing especically the yellow in the fins. Kudos to Armand for being a great seller, he was nice enough to deliver mine to Southern California when he was down my way on a recent trip. I hope to get some from his next batch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store