K3?

RangerBlue381

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2013
New Jersey
sorry if this has been brought up...is there a k3 this year? in the span of a month i had to resign from my job and had my house flooded out so i have to get rid of a majority of my tanks...would like to know if there will be more auctions and vendors so i can plan out the financial and stocking room situation.

thank you

RangerBlue381

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2013
New Jersey
aww...that sucks....oh well, probably better for the bank account but i'll miss it...any other auctions, gatherings anyone can recommend?
gonna miss jay getting lectured for cursing out the jets and then being awarded an empty box, or getting the yellow belly pacus from TUIC even though i had to get rid of them for being horrible fin nippers....no good shops in the area so i saved up for these acutions

Reactions: UnstoppableJayD

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
gonna miss jay getting lectured for cursing out the jets and then being awarded an empty box, or getting the yellow belly pacus from TUIC even though i had to get rid of them for being horrible fin nippers....no good shops in the area so i saved up for these acutions
We are working in some stuff... Keep an eye out

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
We're always up to something in the tristate. Stay in touch...

joe jaskot

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2011
Clifton, NJ
Come to a monthly meeting of the North Jersey Aquarium Society. There is always a small auction of fish and plants after the speaker presentation. Last month there were over 150 bags in the auction.

Reactions: Mokujin22
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store