Kids die from MONSTER energy drink......

Phixer

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2007
CO & CA
Like I said earlier, Id rather drink a bucket of warm goat piss than that toxic crap.

Bigcatfishrule

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2014
Victoria, Australia
I have a friend that loves that stuff. but I hate it, and red bull, which has also caused deaths I believe. F*** monster energy if they are suing us for having an m for a logo that looks nothing like theirs, thats more childish than my little sisters! Monster energy can go to hell and stay there for all I care. Just my 2 cents

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
I've been using my sisters empty monsters as targets for my bow n arrow lol, I know at least 3 people in my graduating class alone that went to the emergency room for a stomach pump because they tried drinking more then 4 in one day.

If it wasn't for the hype around them with the action sports stars and such I think they'd go out of buisness

Sent from my XT1080 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
Damn. I didn't hear about these deaths. I drink monsters all the time. The most I had was 6 in a day and I'm completely fine. I wish I could hate them for suing our forum but they're an official sponsor of 1 of the gyms I go to and always hook me up with free stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Rafini

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2012
Calgary, Canada
Damn. I didn't hear about these deaths. I drink monsters all the time. The most I had was 6 in a day and I'm completely fine. I wish I could hate them for suing our forum but they're an official sponsor of 1 of the gyms I go to and always hook me up with free stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
so what youre saying is you are a sell out?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store