killer ick

davidefc

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 10, 2007
Liverpool UK
ok hello,
i have a 30 gallon tank it has 1 geophagos, 1 texas, 2jack dempseys, 1 convict, 5 tiger barbs, 1 bristlenose pleco, 1 id shark and 3 clown loaches, and 1 redtail black shark also i have a breeding trap with 4 thorichthys ellioti fry. i noticed that my big tank my acara had white spot so i started to treat it with protozin by waterlife, my prize acara looked ill and rested on the floor but is fine now and i added salt so all of them are doing ok but then i noticed that my grow out tank had white spot on the clown loaches, i started the treatment but as the box didnt come with a piece of instructions saying half the dossage when loaches are ther i fully dossed it, i added salt, all 3 loaches died but also 2 of my Thorichthys ellioti fry dies. whats wrong also my geothagus is looking quite bad i have riasen the temp a bit but not alot whats wrong.

davidefc

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 10, 2007
Liverpool UK
i have, iam realy pissed i lost another fry and my geothagus. i sent up a 5gallons tank and i have added cycle stuff to help it and 2 neon tetra to speed it up, i was just wondering when should i add the last fry in ther, i have not done a test but will do soon hopefully all of the phostphates are down.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store