King-eL, you shall be sorely missed

SBM

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 6, 2017
Rest well sir and thank you for imparting all the knowledge and for your humble nature to help others you shall be sorely missed ????. I still cannot believe it ...

robroy

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
BC, Canada
Tragic-only lived a short distance from me and I was hoping to meet up just to see his collection in the flesh
All the time, effort and passion that went into his hobby and its gone. Just awful news

Reactions: FishBeast

fishdat

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2014
Western Canada
Tragic-only lived a short distance from me and I was hoping to meet up just to see his collection in the flesh
All the time, effort and passion that went into his hobby and its gone. Just awful news
I pass by his place on my way to work every day. I came by one day to buy a bichir and check out his collection. Some amazing specimens for sure. Had a great chat about polys and his knifefish... wish I had asked more now.

Huge loss for the hobby locally and abroad.

stratos

Dovii
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
I got the news while at work today. I last saw him about a month ago. We both did our very first import together from Toyin at Rehobooth out of the USA back in 2002. Earl went on to become an expert in all things monsterfish related. I’ll miss you Earl. RIP

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store