Kribensis and Kenyi

Joshuakahan

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2019
This is just more of sharing something funny than a question. So, if you saw my question about my Texas and tbar cichlids paring up in my 60 gallon temporary housing tank, this is a continuation of that. When they paired up, I moved the kribensis and kenyi that were there to an extra 30g I had laying around. Well, now the female kribensis is trying to get the attention of of kenyi, posturing and shimmying like crazy. First, I didn’t think those would spawn and second, I’m 80% sure the kenyi is also female. The kenyi is not showing any interest though.

Joshuakahan

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2019
This is just more of sharing something funny than a question. So, if you saw my question about my Texas and tbar cichlids paring up in my 60 gallon temporary housing tank, this is a continuation of that. When they paired up, I moved the kribensis and kenyi that were there to an extra 30g I had laying around. Well, now the female kribensis is trying to get the attention of of kenyi, posturing and shimmying like crazy. First, I didn’t think those would spawn and second, I’m 80% sure the kenyi is also female. The kenyi is not showing any interest though.
Found a home for the kenyi, no more odd couples lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store