Want to Buy Large Bala Sharks

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
Crazy- still looking after a year. Have you found any in that time, or still only have the 1?

paroon shark

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2009
MA
Matteus Matteus haha I've actually rescued three locally including the one mentioned earlier from Plymouth over the past year. So the search hasn't been for nothing and I now have a school of five but am still looking to add. These fish have such personalities and are a pleasure to own. The bigger the school, the more confident they get.

Reactions: Matteus

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
Matteus Matteus haha I've actually rescued three locally including the one mentioned earlier from Plymouth over the past year. So the search hasn't been for nothing and I now have a school of five but am still looking to add. These fish have such personalities and are a pleasure to own. The bigger the school, the more confident they get.
Neat good to know. I have always wanted them since I was a kid but was never able to keep any until recently, I acquired a pair. I noticed they pick on each other a fair bit so I keep my eye out for more. I noticed they seem to school with my silver dollars and that seems to calm them down a fair bit.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store