Shipping or Pickup
Preferably larger in size 6 plus inches

dr exum

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2007
Northwest
Sorry bud,

Not to discourage you... I too have been looking... not seen any since late last summer...

Season I was told was dec-mar....

There are a few more threads kicking around...

There’s a member here that’s states you can get them in MN at an LFS there... for ~ $150

RoxburyWoodsman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 25, 2020
Sorry bud,

Not to discourage you... I too have been looking... not seen any since late last summer...

Season I was told was dec-mar....

There are a few more threads kicking around...

There’s a member here that’s states you can get them in MN at an LFS there... for ~ $150
I figured it would be near impossible. I appreciate the info though! We can start a support group for individuals looking for rarely sold species. Lol.

Reactions: dr exum

dr exum

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2007
Northwest
I figured it would be near impossible. I appreciate the info though! We can start a support group for individuals looking for rarely sold species. Lol.
For sure!

I think there are 4 other members looking and 2 other threads...

I’m hopeful something end of summer comes up...

I’ve been scanning few times a week...

The only place I’ve found them is in Australia via Instagram and sadly they are not shipping?

the big kahuna

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2007
new york city
He wants a lot more than what you're looking to spend but maybe he'll negotiate with you. He's in the Boston area. During these crazy times a road trip isn't a bad idea. Good luck.

RoxburyWoodsman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 25, 2020

DN328

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2014
Fish Tank
Both of my Lei's have been from The Wet Spot and they didnt this year. I was looking at Jardini for a change and didnt see that they had any - they usually do have in Jan.

I don't know...$600 is alot for 10". My brother in law has my 22" Lei for free lol. Good luck guys.

RoxburyWoodsman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 25, 2020
Both of my Lei's have been from The Wet Spot and they didnt this year. I was looking at Jardini for a change and didnt see that they had any - they usually do have in Jan.

I don't know...$600 is alot for 10". My brother in law has my 22" Lei for free lol. Good luck guys.
Yes that price is a little steep with me but I’ll reach out and see about price flexibility. Thank you! You like your lei?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store