Dec 24, 2005
USA
Put on some size already.

Mitchell The Monster

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 5, 2016
Georgia
Beutiful fish... I love everything, the freckles, the line from eye to tail, the killer diamond pattern on the sides! I have never really liked pike cichlids but this and the red zebras are changing my mind!

Reactions: Chefken

Seedy J

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2018
Colorado, USA
Hmm... I got my lent 3 months ago today. He was about 7" then and he's only about 8" now. What do you feed yours? Maybe I'm not feeding him enough? I feed him about 3 pieces of freeze dried krill daily, a nightcrawler 2-3 times a week (no krill on nightcrawler days), and fast one day per week. He's also in a 40 breeder by himself which I know isn't ideal, but I'll be moving him into a 135 when the need arises.

Chefken

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2010
Harwinton CT
Hmm... I got my lent 3 months ago today. He was about 7" then and he's only about 8" now. What do you feed yours? Maybe I'm not feeding him enough? I feed him about 3 pieces of freeze dried krill daily, a nightcrawler 2-3 times a week (no krill on nightcrawler days), and fast one day per week. He's also in a 40 breeder by himself which I know isn't ideal, but I'll be moving him into a 135 when the need arises.
Actually took a while to get mine off feeders and bloodworms. She gets frozen krill and cichlid pellets plus crawlers. She stuffs herself!! I feed 6 days a week once per day. The only companions in the 120 are 5 SD and two 6-7" meat eating plecos.

Reiner

Dovii
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2005
Los Angeles
Very nice female you are raising there. She'll most likely get even crazier and more aggressive over the next couple of inches but you are probably expecting that already

Reactions: Chefken

Chefken

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2010
Harwinton CT
Very nice female you are raising there. She'll most likely get even crazier and more aggressive over the next couple of inches but you are probably expecting that already
I hope she leaves the plecos alone!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store