LETS SEE THOSE BETTAS!

Peacock Rey

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2010
Trenton NJ
Here are my Bettas. Have more but I havent taken pictured....and I successfully breed a pair too !

Reactions: Balistik928

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Beautiful Bettas .. just love them.. i have two on my kitchen counter.. i will take pics soon..

Victoria Love

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2018
Strong Island NY
Id like to introduce, Bruce, Pablo and Big Red. Bruce was the very first of our fish, hes roughly a year old. I bought him as a companion for my 13 year old son. He is Autistic and wants a puppy in the worst way so I bought fish which is my passion anyway but hadnt participated in the hobby for many years. Ive taught him all I know and he calls our fish water puppies :character0063:. Then there is Pablo who was purchased at Petco, which is totally out of character for me but Pablo was supposed to be a Baby Female. HA, thats what I get right. Well Pablo was called Diamond before we discovered she was a he. Then there is Big Red who I saved from a bridal shower. Every table had a vase with a Betta fish in it, and silly decorative stones. They were slowly poisoning them so I took 4 home with me but they didnt make it. Gods know what they went through as part of being a centerpiece. BR is the only one left from the rescue. Nice thread too!

20190410_104633.jpg

20190410_104726.jpg

20190410_104738.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store