Let's see those Paratilapia: largespot & smallspot!

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD

ive got two of them but there so hard to get good pics of with my camera. you just dont understand.
i got them both maybe 4 or 5 months ago. at like inch and inch and a half . smaller one was beat to **** and needed his own q tank for a month or so. I had the bigger one grow out with my my fish some in the 65 gal. but he turned to dam mean on me and was beating everything up. At like 3 and a half inchs i moved him to my 150 and prayed he would hold his own and not get ate. i still have him and hes still no punk. hes the second smallest fish in the tank right nowand aprox 5 inchs long give or take a half inch. The smaller one i have is still in my 65 gal . he was running stuff for a while there till my smallest jag started getting some size to him. and i added a luckystar fh to the tank. the lucky star is without a doubt smaller then the polleni and hes is able to mae the polleni run i cant beleve it .

Yea ino i suck at spelling and my grammer if u cant read it just look at the pics. But then again if u cant read it then you wont see this here HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :hitting:

piranha45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
kay
wish my LFSes sold tilapia... how big do polleni males get? are they sexually dimorphic?

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
mine are males or so im told. look the the botton whats it called dorsal fin? Shape of it determins sex so im told on the site i posted they show difrences i beleve

Honda12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2006
Michigan
Those are some nice looking fish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store