Lets see what's in your stand! mechanical photo's

Rhyno8

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Mar 15, 2017
oh wow, that is so cool! man, i would love to be able (be allowed) to set something up like that!
Haha well there’s a story on how it came to be this set up I had a week of extreme bad luck. I actually had a 240gallon glass sump filled with poret foam originally. In one week my heaters died, my ex return pump died then the 240 sump cracked in half along the back panel. No one locally had capacity to make a sump with a glass shortage and huge work load. This was the only quick option I had it’s just evolved from there.

Reactions: Black_Diamond

12 Volt Man

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 24, 2007
canada
this is a great thread, but I would I love to see more of is a full shot pic of the actual tank, so we can see the awesome results of whats under the stands in the first place :)

since I recently changed stock on my 150g, its time for an update from my last post on this thread.

my twin Rena's under my open faced tube steel stand, and the growing tinfoil barbs/filamnent barbs that it keeps healthy:

View attachment 411163

View attachment 411164
Its almost March 2024 and my Rena's are STILL RUNNING

why did they stop making the BEST canister filters EVER???

Caperguy99

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2022
Nova Scotia, Canada
I’m looking at a Seapora monarch stand.

It only has 2 cabinets - and I was hoping to run two FX-6 canisters along with a small controller board to deal with cord organization. I’d have to mount an Inkbird controller and a power bar onto it.

I’m sort of concerned about having my electrical equipment in the same cabinet as a canister. Do any of you have a similar setup? I’d love to see some examples.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store