London zoo!

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; I enjoyed the video. A couple of questions. What sort of camera did you use?
Did you put the video on you tube and if so is it still yours?

Reactions: Hendre

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
You have done a great job, Hendre! There are relatively few MFK type of fish but overall it's enjoyable to see the various biotopes from across the globe.

Absolutely love your accompanying music choices. Perfect to my taste and to the occasion.

Some tanks are too dark and not video-friendly but it couldn't be helped probably if doing it low tech.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Nice video. Thanks for sharing Hendre Hendre .

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
S skjl47 thank you. I filmed with a GoPro hero 5 black, compiled and uploaded the video myself. All me :)

Enjoyed the aquarium vid tanks for sharing

thebiggerthebetter thebiggerthebetter Thanks, not too many there, but the aros looed great! Only about a quarter had dropeye and they had plenty of room. Yes unfortunately some tanks were very dark for the camera, I set to a narrow FOV to get more light in to help a little. Glad you liked it

Thanks kno4te kno4te

dazzapolypterusweeksii

Aimara
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2010
leicester,uk
A staff member said they had 2 arapaima in their behind-the-scenes systems :)
Oh thats strange was the only reason i went time and again to get to see them. They use to be in a bow fronted corner tank.last time i went was 2 to 3 years ago hopefully they will be back on show soon enough. Did you visit the sealife centre next to the london eye? Thats that a bad one to see

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Oh thats strange was the only reason i went time and again to get to see them. They use to be in a bow fronted corner tank.last time i went was 2 to 3 years ago hopefully they will be back on show soon enough. Did you visit the sealife centre next to the london eye? Thats that a bad one to see
I haven't been to that place since I was a young child, as a larger child I wanted to go but there wasn't time. Ah well :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store