Long time Florida lurker

salt_creep

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2013
Orlando, Fl
Hello all! I've used MFK as a resource for a long time and have learned tremendously thanks to other's experience. I'm hoping to become more active here in the future, to hopefully return the favor. I run an aquarium shop in Florida and am in the process of buying the shop from previous owner. South American fish are definitely my passion if I had to select one type of fish. I've been keeping and farming hypancistrus for years and more recently have started keeping a few different geophagus varieties. Currently I only have 11 tanks at home, down from 25+ last year.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Welcome fellow Floridian!

Reactions: salt_creep

Kailash

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 23, 2015
Hello all! I've used MFK as a resource for a long time and have learned tremendously thanks to other's experience. I'm hoping to become more active here in the future, to hopefully return the favor. I run an aquarium shop in Florida and am in the process of buying the shop from previous owner. South American fish are definitely my passion if I had to select one type of fish. I've been keeping and farming hypancistrus for years and more recently have started keeping a few different geophagus varieties. Currently I only have 11 tanks at home, down from 25+ last year.
Where are you at? / whats your shop

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store