Look at this idiot

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
I couldnt get through the whole video... i tried but nope, couldnt do it...

neko1

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 25, 2016
What is it if not Channa?
butis species, I thought that it was a brackish fish but not really sure. it will probably die in a few months in that tank

... Eleotris picta, not a butis

but man I really hate that guy.. his whole youtube channel is about catching fish in the wild putting them in way to small tanks... to later release them in waters were they shouldnt be in because they will ruin that whole ecosystem

Last edited by a moderator:
As a brackish guy, I can tell you it is most definitely a water cow. It doesn't need brackish water and does fine in freshwater, but still this guy is stupid about it. He's lucky this is one of the only brackish species that can live in full freshwater permanently.

I couldnt get through the whole video... i tried but nope, couldnt do it...
ikr

Reactions: RemainVayne

BIG-G

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2005
NC
That was painful to watch! I just wanted to yell at my phone.

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
I know Joey personally and I must confess I am not fond of what he does and how he does it and I appreciate the learning thanks to this thread too.

Yet, I just wish we were kinder and tactful to each other and treaded lightly, like gentlemen, not like bullies. It will come back to bite you. You can call someone out but remain respectful of the person and their freedom.

What do you mean you are a brackish guy? I thought you kept f/w fish, no?

neko1

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 25, 2016
sr
I know Joey personally and I must confess I am not fond of what he does and how he does it and I appreciate the learning thanks to this thread too.

Yet, I just wish we were kinder and tactful to each other and treaded lightly, like gentlemen, not like bullies. It will come back to bite you. You can call someone out but remain respectful of the person and their freedom.

What do you mean you are a brackish guy? I thought you kept f/w fish, no?
sry man I defiantly dont wane look like a bully. But this guy is just so wrong. He catches fish in the wild puts them in way to small tanks to later release them in an ecosysteem were they will literally kill everything. It's wrong that a guy like that has youtube channel to teach people about keeping fish.

Reactions: GimpDaddy
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store