looking for another knife

jimi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2008
michigan
so i have have a 5 5soon to be a 90 oddball tank and it looks pretty empty because everything is nocturnal, or a bottom dweller, som im thinking maybe a knife preferably a non nocturnal knife. but it should be known i have a bkg already in that tank. if you cant think of anything that fits the bill any other possible odd ball middle dweller thats possible to get ahold of?

ClownKnife28

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2008
USA
jimi;2671698; said:
so i have have a 5 5soon to be a 90 oddball tank and it looks pretty empty because everything is nocturnal, or a bottom dweller, som im thinking maybe a knife preferably a non nocturnal knife. but it should be known i have a bkg already in that tank. if you cant think of anything that fits the bill any other possible odd ball middle dweller thats possible to get ahold of?
You mean another knife in the same tank with your bgk? They most likely won't get along in the 90 gallon.

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
There aren't really any non-nocturnal Knife that I know of that are readily available. As for other suggestions...a school of Congo Tetras would look nice.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store