LOOKING FOR INVESTOR - Export Ornamental Fish Business

Blue_cochliodon

Feeder Fish
Aug 21, 2021
Hello Fellows
My name is Eduardo, 40 years old, Peruvian and I am looking for an investor to open an Export business in Peru and Colombia.
I have experience shipping fish from both countries. I am willing to work hard, I have reliables suppliers in both countries. We can develop a distribution center at your country with our species coming weekly from both countries. Of course, we can start step by step.
If you are seriously interested please send an email to blue.cochliodon@gmail.com , I am opened to talk more and give more details.
thank you for your attention
Eduardo

Blue_cochliodon

Feeder Fish
Aug 21, 2021
Hello Fellows
My name is Eduardo, 40 years old, Peruvian and I am looking for an investor to open an Export business in Peru and Colombia.
I have experience shipping fish from both countries. I am willing to work hard, I have reliables suppliers in both countries. We can develop a distribution center at your country with our species coming weekly from both countries. Of course, we can start step by step.
If you are seriously interested please send an email to blue.cochliodon@gmail.com , I am opened to talk more and give more details.
thank you for your attention
Eduardo

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store