Lunsforj Intermedia thread

lunsforj

Aimara
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2009
corvallis, OR
I think I've posted my fish on most of the intermedia threads, so I figured it's time I just make my own. Bought these guys around the 7 to 8 inch range about a year and half ago. now they are probably 16 to 19 maybe bigger. The one I've always assumed was male, last to color up, just jeeps on getting longer. It doesn't seem to put on a lot of bulk and has a thinner look compared to the others. The other two have started to bulk up and one is starting to develope a nuchal hump. Anyways here are some current pics.

20180427_210336.jpg

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
They look great. I’m glad you decided to keep them. How big are your sveni and how do they work with you me intermedia. Also, how big is the tank?

lunsforj

Aimara
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2009
corvallis, OR
I'm going to give my best guess on the sveni and say 9 inches. Never actually measured the male. I did however pull my pair of lenticulata pikes recently and they were way bigger than I thought. Male was 13 and female was 12, so my bass were substantially larger than I posted them for sale as. Scaling is tough with big tanks.

Reactions: mrrobxc

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
I'm going to give my best guess on the sveni and say 9 inches. Never actually measured the male. I did however pull my pair of lenticulata pikes recently and they were way bigger than I thought. Male was 13 and female was 12, so my bass were substantially larger than I posted them for sale as. Scaling is tough with big tanks.
What are the dimensions of this tank?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store