Male red terror?

mr cichlid

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2017
Looks female to me. Dark on dorsal and hint of darkness pectorials. Also no spangling on tail.

axs377

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 17, 2006
PA
I would lean female as well, but possible either way. Give it another inch or two an you'll know for sure

candidpets

Candiru
MFK Member
May 24, 2015
Brampton
www.facebook.com
mr cichlid the fish in your avatar i got six wild caught ones 3 died i have 3 left i am hoping no one dies. When in their own tanks even 100 gallons they seek each other out 1 bullies all.

My golden jewels formed a pair

I am so happy if this is female but look at the lips just reminds me of a male head i have another

cichlidsickness

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2011
Ceres, CA
she with a tiger moto red devil jaguar they all get along will it last? if not who will end up going on a killing spree? all except wild cat terror were free
I think that could work in a 100 gallon for a while, especially since they are all smaller and can grow up together. The rtm and the jag are pretty fast growers though so it may not work out for too long.

Killing spree? Not really sure, depends on who takes crown for boss of the tank and whether or not they are the murderous type lol. Just gotta wait and see what happens.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store