Marble update!

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
Nice to see them keepinfish keepinfish , forgot how many spots that little girl had :). Glad there aging well for ya.

Reactions: keepinfish

keepinfish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2007
In God We Trust
Nice to see them keepinfish keepinfish , forgot how many spots that little girl had :). Glad there aging well for ya.
Thanks man!!!
Am I right on the ages? Lol
What do you think of her? Definitely darker base. But definitely has lots of spots. Finally starting to marble, so anxious to see the development.

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
Male was born August 3rd, 2015...Female was born October 21st 2016...so ur right on the money for their ages. Girl i kept from July16 hasent marbled much yet either at 9 months so we have a while yet to wait. Seems to come in alot at 1-1.5yrs. My girl has been changing alot lately by the day tho. Gets real pixelated for a day or two, then new brighter colors fill in the light patches. KNH KNH male at 9 months has already colored up alot more like ur 20 month old. His has to be the fastest developing one outta 9 so far. Def. been nice to keep track of these later batches. My 1st 2 have gone into the woodwork somewhere lol...

Reactions: mrrobxc
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store