Maxspect Ethereal App | Maxspect Ethereal Review | How to Setup Ethereal & ICV6 LED Lighting System

Aqua Nut

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2016
www.youtube.com
Maxspect Ethereal App | Maxspect Ethereal Review | How to Setup Ethereal & ICV6 LED Lighting System| Using the Maxspect App | In App Use & Instructions

The Maspect Ethereal is an advanced multi spectrum wireless LED lighting system. Using the ICV6 wireless controller we will show you how to setup and program the new Ethereal unit from Maxspect. The app will be available for android and iPhone. Check out the app features and how to control the Ethereal using the app for your phone. We also test how hot the light gets running on 100% of all 5 spectrum color channels. We will give you our final thoughts and review of the Maxspect's overall performance after having used it for over a month now. The Ethereal Led Lighting system will be available in the coming months. We hope you enjoy these easy to follow instructions on how to program, connect, control and use the new Maxspect Ethereal Application Stay tuned to the very end for a demo of the Maxspect Ethereal set to a coral lighting display.

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
are u sponsered by maxspect? i need 2 xf150 wavemaker hook it up hahaha

Aqua Nut

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2016
www.youtube.com
Haha no i wish I was in the Beta testing group for the Ethereal fixtures. I want the Gyre wavemaker for my river tank lol. My Green Terrors love the strong current.

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
ah icic dang no xf150s lol hahaha

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store