Meat Eater

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
I've fished with Alvin before and a few years before that. The red pacu cannot be exported due to various issues. Its a fly in destination. there are no animals allowed to be moved from region to region. there are no export facilities in that country. I've tried, fished, and done this a few times. I have not given up yet., do you guys want to see pictures of me holding the red pacu :)
Yes we do ?

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
Post of the picture !!!!!
...And any others you may have of the fish, the habitat, the fishing, any and all. Cheers!
I've posted some habitat and water parameters on my Instagram. @fugupuff you'd have to scroll down a bit to see the pictures also another type of pacu found along these red ones. I've known about these for a long time, but didn't want to share with the world, as I wanted to get some back before sharing it. Honestly, it seems almost impossible at this time. I've invested easily over $10,000 on each trip. The experience is priceless. I couldn't even find the babies, as they live in the rapids and feed on algae over the rocks, makes them almost impossible to catch unless we drag a net across the river. I haven't posted pictures of the red ones on line yet., but maybe when my IG hits 10,000 I will.

As for the people who are still reluctant to join facebook or instagram. Honestly, you'd have to keep up with the times, if you don't want to be an addict that is ok, you don't need to do tictok videos to see pictures and videos. There are thousands of pictures online of cool fish stuff from around the world, that is not found on web forums. We just have to keep up with the times, or we will be left behind.

Reactions: Matteus

fishguy1978

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2020
Washington
I've fished with Alvin before and a few years before that. The red pacu cannot be exported due to various issues. Its a fly in destination. there are no animals allowed to be moved from region to region. there are no export facilities in that country. I've tried, fished, and done this a few times. I have not given up yet., do you guys want to see pictures of me holding the red pacu :)
TAKE MY MONEY!!!

• Love
Reactions: Matteus
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store