Meet Kittiee's Cats

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
So I was going through my photos on an old memory card and found some really nice/cute pics of my cats, so I thought I'd share them. My cats aren't exotic or anything special, but I love them nonetheless. Introducing:
Fey: The oldest of the three and my only girl, she's an (almost) 7 year old Manx cross. She enjoys hiding in the washing before I fold it up, and is the most vicious when playing; she's also the only one that understands the concept of windows. :D
Snuggling in washing: IMG_20160730_153700.jpg Looking adorable with books:IMG_20160730_153700.jpg Enjoying the sunshine:Photo008.jpg
Next is Bonga, the middle child. He's a 6½ year old domestic longhair that likes eating/drinking the weirdest things such as coffee, peas, dark chocolate etc. Its a pain and a half keeping all the "no no's" away from him, but worth it. Watching the birds out the window - about 5 seconds after I snapped this he flew out of the hole and smacked head first into the window trying to get a bird:
IMG_20150724_144700.jpg How he sits when my hubby picks him up:IMG_20160618_202043.jpg Snuggled with Fey when they was just tiny baby kittens:Fay n Bonga.jpg
And last but not least, Rumpy. He is the youngest of the three at 5½ years old. He is a special needs kitty, he suffers from a mild form of a condition known as Manx syndrome, which is basically spina bifida. Thankfully it doesn't affect him too much, he can still run and jump and be a cat, he just holds his back legs a little funny and needs a slightly altered diet compared to the other two. He's currently worth more than our car in vet bills mostly where he has check ups every two months, but he also eats everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. Plastic bags, toilet rolls, bits of rubber, poisonous plants.. You name it and I've taken him to the vet because he's eaten it.
Hiding behind the curtain lace - you can't see him:Photo143.jpg Playing - and looking rather vicious while doing so:Photo106.jpg Covering his eyes after I opened the curtain, he didn't like the bright light:Photo119.jpg So there you have it folks, my ferals in all their sweetness. Hope you all enjoy, and as I take more adorable photos, I'll post them up. :)

IMG_20151204_222105.jpg

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
we have 7 cats here, none of them are mine, wait we have 8 cats one is mine, its a sun cat.

I used to have a HUGE one of those...had to be close to 12", the little one I got atm is only about 4". How big is yours? He looks like he's got some good size to him

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
oldish pic, he is an easy 12" about 5 years .

Reactions: Frank Castle

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
I can't help but LOL at goofy cat pix :) I like Fey the best......there's something about a cat hiding in clothes that's always hilarious
Yeah, they make me lol at least 5 times a day every day... And Fey is the best behaved, because of that she's my hubbys favorite. :)

How many cats do you have?
Just the three. Any more and I recon I'd go stupid, these ones are enough. :D

we have 7 cats here, none of them are mine, wait we have 8 cats one is mine, its a sun cat.

How are you still sane living with 7 cats??? Three is enough to do my head in. Also, that sun cat is awesome! :D

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
Nice! One of my cats looks like hours he's a tuxedo cat. He's very friendly cat and if your sitting he'll jump and sit on your lap. Hilarious reactions I've seen with family and friends. Had a few girls cry and run out of the house lol

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Nice! One of my cats looks like hours he's a tuxedo cat. He's very friendly cat and if your sitting he'll jump and sit on your lap. Hilarious reactions I've seen with family and friends. Had a few girls cry and run out of the house lol
What sooks, running from a kitty :p
Bonga's really shy, but Fey and Rumpy are really friendly, they'll go to anyone for pats - if they don't like someone I assume they're a bad person and don't let them visit again, because they love everyone. :)

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Found some more pics so I thought I'd share them. :)

How Bonga used to snuggle before being dutch ovened:
IMG_20160729_124129.jpg

How he snuggles since being dutch ovened:
Pooffles.jpg

Rumpy's eyes lit up heaps in this one:IMG_20151228_015107.jpg

The best picture I think I've ever taken of anything, and edited with "duh da da daaahhh" clip art. :D
Pooof.jpg

I seem to have heaps more photos of the boys than I do of Fey, not sure why, maybe the boys stay still more often than her.. I duno. But here she found the kids dress ups, and claimed them for herself.IMG_20151112_000441.jpg

We had a "visitor" the other day and Rumpy didn't like him one bit. :D
IMG_20160809_112500.jpg

And here is an adorable picture of Rumpy's older sister (who is half his size) her name is Flo or Mini, whichever comes out. She belongs to the in-laws and has a sideways bobble that they refuse to see a vet about but anyways, she's adorable:Photo093.jpg

I hope you all enjoy, will post more as I take/find them. :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store