Meet the baby bichir gang - all advice welcome!

Potato Patatto

Aimara
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2020
He spit the bass out and I moved it to a QT tank, he was the smallest of the bunch as he refuses to eat pellets or worms. I try to keep the Endli fed as much as possible to avoid this, but as a result he just gets bigger and bigger faster than everyone else

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Sorry to see this, usually CB endli will try to eat anything that fits in there mouth. I had a CB endli before that tried to eat a SD but also spit it out.

Reactions: tlindsey

gaisller

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2021
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Would these guys be snacks? About 3 inches

View attachment 1453194
Probably...

My 14" dabola/nigeria (still dont know what it is) ate all my geophagus. They we're about 4"-5". Recentely I almost lost my clown knife wich is about 7",
practically half the size of the bichir. The only fish that it doesn't try to eat is my 10" delhezi but even so it gives a strong nips on it.

Last edited:

Potato Patatto

Aimara
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2020
Probably...

My 14" dabola/nigeria (still dont know what it is) ate all my geophagus. They we're about 4"-5". Recentely I almost lost my clown knife wich is about 7",
practically half the size of the bichir. The only fish that it doesn't try to eat is my 10" delhezi but even so it gives a strong nips on it.
Yikes alright, good thing CLs grow so fast! ? think I’ll need to rehome the big Endli then.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store