MFK a Proud Sponsor of Stingray Symposium, Chicago IL Aug 6~9 2008

fishfoodfool

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2008
mother earth
Man! :( I wish I can go..:cry: I'm working on the GUMBALL3000 Rally Race event coming to the WEST COAST on 8/8/08 I'm working the whole (usa) west coast leg of the race... cool but its sucks I'm gonna miss this event!

the race goes from SF to LA to SD to Vegas then Flight all 200 most exotic Cars to Korea then drive to China right before the Olympics! And each Stop there is a crazy Party in each town with all the celebs, rock stars and some of the richest people in the world.
check it out GUMBALL3000.com one of the coolest event to hit the USA next to the symposium

I'm hoping I can go to first two days at symposium fly back to SFO late on 8/7/08

question if I can't make the raffle on the 9th will my raffle ticket be valid?:confused:

thanks

water_baby83

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2006
UnDeR tHe SeA
www.myspace.com
I would have loved to go to this, and those banners have been taunting me for ages!! Buuut as usual, I am over here in Cali and that thing is way over there in Chicago. Figures. :(

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
For the people asking where to go and how we will be getting into the shedd, an email will be sent out this week with all details if they did not put down an email on the registration form, please pm any questions to csx4236 and he will send the info.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store