MFK Florida Fishing Trip 5-21-05 ~ 5-23-05 PIX PIX

iheartfishies

Im Angie
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2005
Northern VA
vvvp.dynu.com
redtailfool said:
Li doesnt wanna be seen. Show your damn mug li!
I don't think he understands I took a couple nice pics of him at my work....

mu hahaha.

He ad no idea...it was while he was busy taking all of our AQUARIUM SALT...:)

and he was bent over in a couple pics.:)

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
iheartfishies said:
I don't think he understands I took a couple nice pics of him at my work....

mu hahaha.

He ad no idea...it was while he was busy taking all of our AQUARIUM SALT...:)

and he was bent over in a couple pics.:)

Oh yeahhh....LOL!

Josh

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
pbass said:
"Paging Jay Tullish........... how big were yours?"

Without my tip you would still be playing with your worm...midasless

we actually didn't have alot of time at that spot..both times we fished it it was already getting dark.

did you see any big humped males?

Those are some beauties

you fella's hitting the areojet or Rt 821?
You're right, but they hit without a worm. Jay, I caught one at least 15" with a hump the size of a golf ball. Li should be posting more pics tonight. Didn't make it to 821, but we hit the aerojet, with no luck on the freshwater side, but there were 7 barracuda, 3 snappers, and a puffer caught on the saltwater side. In the bend, we caught about 10 gars.

At the gun club, we caught 2 pairs of peacocks, one of them a proven breeding pair, and the male of that pair that Nishant caught was the biggest peacock bass I have ever seen in person. There were also some gators caught (dumb****s) only ONE uropthalmus, Tilapia mariae, and a few largemouth. Our main focus were gar, peacock, and midas. In this, we succeeded big time. There are no words to describe the experince of fishing in Florida. Everytime I come, it just gets better and better and better.

I've really enjoyed meeting Neo, The Trust, Kit, and Lajudoka. We're going to definitely be doing this again.

The Mule

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
NYC
that last midas looks fantastic... but where are the pics of the gars & peacock bass?!!?!?!? :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store