MFK Florida Fishing Trip 5-21-05 ~ 5-23-05 PIX PIX

varanio

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2005
Pam Pam Pam
Hey guys south fl native would like to tag along if possible I can get you guys a sick discount on a rental if you want .......I work for Enterprise Rent A Car pm me if anyone is really interested in this trip for the upcoming summer ......id love to get my hands on a spotted pbass or two

alex

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
i think its going to be april ish time

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
rayman45 said:
i think its going to be april ish time

that doesnt work for me guy. I'm in school until may :(. Can't it be sometime in July. That would def. give people more options. :)

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
not up to me :(

katfishguy

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
United States
southflexotics said:
Hey guys south fl native would like to tag along if possible I can get you guys a sick discount on a rental if you want .......I work for Enterprise Rent A Car pm me if anyone is really interested in this trip for the upcoming summer ......id love to get my hands on a spotted pbass or two

alex
hey alex, if you want to catch pbass we could go fishing this coming weekend if you are interested,, there is a spot very close to my house where I saw a ton of pbass,, I live in Miramar close to I-75.

varanio

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2005
Pam Pam Pam
Im in Palm Beach just give me the directions to your place or somewhere nearby if you dont want to reveal that kind of info and I can mapquest it.

thanks alex

iheartfishies

Im Angie
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2005
Northern VA
vvvp.dynu.com
I have frear of heights like ****.
I don't wanna take my xanex!:thumbsdow

Does the train make it all the way down there?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store