MFK you complete me. And ruin my life.

BDawg364

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2006
Milledgeville/Alpharetta
I am a newer member and I absolutely LOVE MFK. I already ordered and recieved the tank and car decals, and have never been more excited about mail (as you can see in my avatar). I al on here at least 3 hours a day, and I learn so much. The you ruin my life is because I am a college student, and no longer study. I watch my fish, or talk on here. It has made me buy fish way over budget, and now I can hardly come up with enough money to eat. I love MFK, even if it kills me.

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
It is a conspiracy

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
True. If I buy on less package of Ramen noodles, I van get a neon tetra to go with my new gold nugget!

dacox

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2005
Illinois
I'm in college too and can definately sympathize...

gomezladdams

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2005
gilboa,ny
I know how you feel.In the space of two years Ive went from "I'll set up one of my old tanks and try keeping a few fish again"to rebuilding my fishroom and setting up 12 tanks.And this website seriously cuts into my computer gaming time

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
Its Neo's plot to take over the world through fish keepeing on mfk...

Anyways its the samething here... I should be typing a paper, and studying for tests but noo I cant b/c I can rarely ever stay off this site or away from fish... its insane!

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
I have neglected all human responsibility to watch fish and post here. I have been wearing the same underwear for eight days and I haven't eaten since thursday.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store