Midas Cichlid colors?

I_Luv_Cichlids

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2005
ok im wanting to gert another fish and i made up my mind. i want a midas cichlid. Anyways are there and different colors than yellow midas cichlid because im not too familiar with them. :feedback: :) :cheers:

piranha45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
kay
all midas/devils sold at lfses are going to become yello/orange, no matter if they look striped as little babies. The only way to get black/grey striped midas is to order them online, and that means you'll be paying $80-$120 for the fish.

I_Luv_Cichlids

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2005
cool thanx for the info ill be looking for some of those midas at my lfs but right now im in montana on vacation

I_Luv_Cichlids

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2005
no actually as soon as i get back from montana im gonna hopefully get a job at Northwest Seed and Pet and make some money there to get another and hopefully bigger tank maybe a 90 gallon or so

kingmidas

Feeder Fish
Jul 8, 2005
California
I have a midas and he is very mean to all other fish and has killed everything in his tank he loves to move his rocks and I stuck my hand in the tank to grab something and he bit me bad drew blood nice scratches any how is has to be in a tank all by his self i havent found anything compatiable with him good luck

Vitaliy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2005
Brooklyn, NY
vitaliy.info
kingmidas said:
I have a midas and he is very mean to all other fish and has killed everything in his tank he loves to move his rocks and I stuck my hand in the tank to grab something and he bit me bad drew blood nice scratches any how is has to be in a tank all by his self i havent found anything compatiable with him good luck
I am having the same story with my Red Devil... he is still young.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store