Feb 7, 2006
Michigan
How are you trying to do that.

mudskipper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2006
Hastings, NE
I see albino kribs, a knife, pink convicts, and a female barred convict with the best dorsal I have ever seen. Kribs will not hybrize with the cons, and crossing pink cons, with barred cons will only get you 90 percent barred cons, 10 percent pinks. There is no possible combo for FH that I can see. Keep your eyes out for a male con with a great dorsal and make yourself a bach of rainbow dorsaled convicts

Super G

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2006
Detroit
mudskipper said:
I see albino kribs, a knife, pink convicts, and a female barred convict with the best dorsal I have ever seen. Kribs will not hybrize with the cons, and crossing pink cons, with barred cons will only get you 90 percent barred cons, 10 percent pinks. There is no possible combo for FH that I can see. Keep your eyes out for a male con with a great dorsal and make yourself a bach of rainbow dorsaled convicts
I have 50/50 batches of pink/barred every time I breed them. I dont plan on hybridizing anything in this tank. I am just showing everybody my little red lines, they remind me of mini flowerhorns. :thumbsup:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store