MFK Member
Feb 7, 2006
Michigan

Honda12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2006
Michigan
Hey Andy, this ATF was actually kept in a 900g comm. tank with many other fish, including a breeding pair of leos (see pics below) and another Forskali ATF (2ft.+). so I knew it was used to being kept w/ tankmates. It never really showed any aggression towards the rays... but some other fish, it would!! :grinyes: But mostly would be fish that would catch it's attention somehow (sudden movements, going up for air, shiny fish, such as characins/ barbs/etc.)... but as far as stingrays go, no! :)

The only actual way to see if you can keep ATF w/ your rays is try??.... Suggestions or advice??... Try keeping one in a trial & test tank w/ other fish that are not too expensive or valuable to you? Grow one out and raise it on non-live foods? Get one that's smaller in size than the rest of your other fish. I'd say it all depends on the ATF's personal temperment and behavior. Hope this has helped you in any way??... Good luck!! :headbang2

Thanks for the advice Pulltank.

Honda12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2006
Michigan
i dont mind ponds, but i do like to be able to view my fish :grinyes:

Same here, thats why I suggested acrylic, but if you do something like the shark tank, that would be sweet.

Steve_89

NISMO
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
?
I really need to get my hands on some rays at some point in time.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store