MONSTER TANK in Louisiana!

Skyeler

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 23, 2009
Ponchatoula, Louisiana
It's a WHOLE 30 GALLONS!!!

I live in Hammond, LA which is about 45 minutes from Baton Rouge and about 45 minutes from New orleans.
Perfect location right?? no. the only place that sells fish in Hammond is this STUPILY OVERPRICED pet store
downtown and I feel like I'm the only one in the hobby down here. Is there anyone in the area?!?!
LOUISIANA MONSTERFISHKEEPERS- talk to me. Since we ALL know that NONE of us can just up and leave
to SOCAL for an amazing deal on a tank or a fish. Does ANYONE know how hard it is to find a reasonable price on a ........
Let me rephrase that.... Does ANYONE know how hard it is to FIND a TANK over 55 gallons annywhere around here, let alone a good price on one.
:cry:

I'm about to resort to plywood and that makes me nervous as hell.

Regions-of-Louisiana.png
help.

Regions-of-Louisiana.png

cichliddave

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2011
Denham Springs La
Broken love your avatar, won’t it be lovely if the Saints go this year, being that the big game is in New Orleans! Who Dat Nation ……

Skyeler

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 23, 2009
Ponchatoula, Louisiana
I'll have to make a trip and see what's going on with the nola pet industry. THAT will be a fun day. LOL
My boyfriend LOATHS going to the pet store with me. He says I take WAY too long in there and he's bored in two seconds.
He just doesn't get it.

broken

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 6, 2009
Louisiana
Broken love your avatar, won’t it be lovely if the Saints go this year, being that the big game is in New Orleans! Who Dat Nation ……
It would be nice if they did it this year, they are public enemy number one.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store