Monsters for sell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

d20monsteroscar20

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Missouri City, TX
Hey guys listen as some of you might know I have two Oscars which I love dearly. However I need to pay some bills by the end of this month and the Oscars are getting very big for my 55 gallon tank. So I m selling them, I was original selling the albino Oscar for $75 and the Tiger Oscar for $ 65 dollars but then decided to be kinda and sell them for 65 each. Plz Im looking to give my oscars a nice home so if you are interested plz pm me. The tiger oscar is about 8 or 9 inches long and the Albino is 8 inches. I have talked to a couple of ppl to price them and they all tell me that at their seize and quality they are worth $100 (all the stores I've have their bigger osars around that price), but I really need that money before this month. I also have a new unused 29 gallons with acessories which I dont know yet about its price. Again if you are interested or have a better offer PLZ PM me I will appreciate the support.

FlammingWoodChuck

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 14, 2005
California
Were do u live. I might be interseted in the 29g. I would take the oscars too but i have 3 in my 100g and they have little spats but my Original oscars is still the boss and i don't wana add any1 else to the battle. How much do u want for the 29g???

d20monsteroscar20

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Missouri City, TX
Well I brought the tank with some accessories for 90 bucks but, I m think about 50 bucks will do it since I never used it. I t is seating on my room with air pumps and a thermometer, and I can be kind to add some of my comunity tanks fishes. I really need that money. I live in Missouri City Tx. by the way and at this point cant afford to ship

Vitaliy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2005
Brooklyn, NY
vitaliy.info
Perhaps this is just where I live but we have Oscars at that size going for $35-$45, and this in about 6 fish stores that are in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store