Monsters for sell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGG

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
Those are nice looking oscars indeed, they must have been well taken care of. Good luck with the sale. :)

thatfishguy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2005
mass
i have a 10inch albino oscar im trying to GIVE away i paid 10bucks for him at 10inches but hes a monster great pattern too.75bucks for them that size i would die i would pay 5 get a baby wait the couple months an have a 10inchers

d20monsteroscar20

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Missouri City, TX
at this point I dont have a filter with it or picts, neither the lights, however wen I brought the tank it came with the underground filter, the heather and air pump. Also I m willing to add some comunity fish with it if you guys are interes, and a plastic driftwood that I brought for $ 30 at petsmart, all for 50 bucks, I dont think thats alot to ask. In the case with Oscars I m willing to sell it for 50 each since you complain that they are too high. l What do you think? Where I seen pet stores selling them for at least $80. Come on guys thats not such a bad deal. I really need to play these house bills.

TAT2DRAGON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 30, 2005
Definitely interested, hope ya still got em not worried about price as longs a quality is there. Message me
Thanks

d20monsteroscar20

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Missouri City, TX
Sell it too, however Im not sure about his price. A JD that colorfull and beautiful plus is size, is expensive and hard to find around my area so I dont know. What are your offeres?

MrfisH

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2005
New Hampshire
d20monsteroscar20 said:
how do I do that I dont have the photo resize program.
open the picture with paint then go to Image and chose stretch/skew and strech it down like 40% or so then save and repost

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
if you have Yahoo i might be able to send you a photo editing program

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store