Mr Clown

Jackson.C

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2018
Hey guys tq for saving my rtc i the previous comments, they r slowing digesting the chicken that was fed in the first day, and im feeding them i think baby gouramis. Now i got a clown knife in the tank with the gar and rtc. The new clown is very shy and usually hides in behind the plants. Im a bit worried about his diet cuz he hasnt been eating much and mostly feeder fish taken by all the other fish. Is there a way to make my cloen eat??

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Hey guys tq for saving my rtc i the previous comments, they r slowing digesting the chicken that was fed in the first day, and im feeding them i think baby gouramis. Now i got a clown knife in the tank with the gar and rtc. The new clown is very shy and usually hides in behind the plants. Im a bit worried about his diet cuz he hasnt been eating much and mostly feeder fish taken by all the other fish. Is there a way to make my cloen eat??

Some fish need time to adjust to their new environment but if they are harrassed that could cause stress and they sometimes won't eat.

TheWolfman

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2010
Long island, NY
Knife fish are nocturnal and most will only take feeders. I would recommend turning the lights off and then throwing the feeders in so he has a chance at them. Most likely your rtc will out compete your knife for food though.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Feed meaty foods,although you may have to start by feeding feeder critters like quarantined guppies etc,never feed them goldfish

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store