Multiple MBU?

mbpuffer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2011
Arizona
Mine are gentle baby giants. They only get aggressive when they feed but that's why I drop multiple crabs at once. Nothing worse than seeing one picking off the skin of the other due to a crab.

StripeGirl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2007
Boston, MA
How do we know that a puffer wants a giant tank?Did someone finding a talking puffer and ask him?I statrted a 2 inch MBU puffer in a 180,he seemed lost and did not eat well.I moved him to a 60 gallon he started to eat and act much better but still was staying in the back.I moved him to a 40 gallon tank and he has been happy ever since.As he grows he will get a bigger tank but i am not so sure about needing more then my 450 in the future.

Good luck with your group.

mbpuffer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2011
Arizona
I think every puffer is different. They each have their own personality. And I do agree with your post above Poly ^

Ivo Katrafilov

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2011
Bulgaria
Width, the tank could be 500 gallons, but the dimensions of the 500 gallons would be what matters most...not the actual amount of gallons.
Old but I'm curious.

What should be the dimensions? With a large bottom area(cubic), or the water column, or tank length are more important? Is it better if the tank has no corners?

Best Regards

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store