multis

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
Great tank Peter. I just pick d up six of these myself. How hard on they on each other in your tank and what are your tank dimensions. I know you have soft water in GA but what are the other parameters?

Any tips? I’m so excited to get them but still waiting on my construction to be done so I can set up my tanks.

Reactions: peathenster

peathenster

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2008
Georgia, US
Great tank Peter. I just pick d up six of these myself. How hard on they on each other in your tank and what are your tank dimensions. I know you have soft water in GA but what are the other parameters?

Any tips? I’m so excited to get them but still waiting on my construction to be done so I can set up my tanks.
Congrats! Mine are in a 72x30x24h 220 wide. They do chase a lot, especially the dominant male, but have a group with lots of DW seem to help and he can't focus on one fish for too long. There's decent current in the tank and water is at 80-82F.

Reactions: mrrobxc

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
Congrats! Mine are in a 72x30x24h 220 wide. They do chase a lot, especially the dominant male, but have a group with lots of DW seem to help and he can't focus on one fish for too long. There's decent current in the tank and water is at 80-82F.
Thank you Peter! I did hear they are tough on each other so I’ll take that feedback along with yours into consideration.

Reactions: peathenster
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store