My absence for some time.

Rpul

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2016
Hey guys.

Sorry. I’m currently going through and move and long term break up. So I will get around to answering all the posts I’ve been tagged in.

Daz has been kind enough to look after my big cats while I sort all this. I’ve had to rehome A lot of them.
(Honestly can’t thank him enough) and found myself back at the mothers.

I’ve sorted a new place. Now just a case of getting some tank in there. Should be all back to normal in a month. Pick the keys up this weekend. And then to build a new fish room.

On the bright side. The pati will have a tank to itself now with all the free room i will have.

See you all soon.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
See you soon.

Reactions: tlindsey and Rpul

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Life is like a road, some straight paths, some curvy turns, maybe you end up behind where you were, maybe you end up doing a 360, nonetheless, I hope your road gets straight soon.

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Hey Josh, this is terrible news. I smelled something was fishy... when Dazza dazzapolypterusweeksii dazzapolypterusweeksii told me on YouTube he's gotten your piraiba. A catfish nut and fruit like you would never surrender their piraiba unless they had nothing to eat and nowhere to live and had a gun pointed at them.

I am sure we all wish you the best and we are terribly sorry about your break up and its consequences. Unfortunately, this seems to be the affliction of the catfish fanatics - necrocanis necrocanis , then the guy with the 300 gal plywood, redneck computer geek or some such, forget his screen name, and now you.

The first two never came back so far. We hope and pray yours will be a different story. But do attempt to appease and be kinder and more attentive to your next significant one... if only because it affects your hobby haha... sorry, kidding... I like to think you are the kind of guy who puts people way ahead of fish...

Rpul

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2016
Hey Josh, this is terrible news. I smelled something was fishy... when Dazza dazzapolypterusweeksii dazzapolypterusweeksii told me on YouTube he's gotten your piraiba. A catfish nut and fruit like you would never surrender their piraiba unless they had nothing to eat and nowhere to live and had a gun pointed at them.

I am sure we all wish you the best and we are terribly sorry about your break up and its consequences. Unfortunately, this seems to be the affliction of the catfish fanatics - necrocanis necrocanis , then the guy with the 300 gal plywood, redneck computer geek or some such, forget his screen name, and now you.

The first two never came back so far. We hope and pray yours will be a different story. But do attempt to appease and be kinder and more attentive to your next significant one... if only because it affects your hobby haha... sorry, kidding... I like to think you are the kind of guy who puts people way ahead of fish...

I’ve already started securing new tanks and I’ve had a family member agree to let me put up a fish room for the time being as I’m now renting. Which provide an issue in itself with aquariums. I won’t be going anywhere my friend.

I’ve even secured a tank for the pati, that will be going in my bedroom at the new apartment. I needed something attractive to sleep next to!

How I’ve got it planned. I should be almost back to normal within this month.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store