Jan 19, 2022
BC, Canada
Well. It's one name. Nuchal hump is better :p

Travisjaso9

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2022
Suck my
As far as I know its only called a „kok“ when its a flowerhorn. The common term is nuchal hump.
Also females can develop a nuchal hump so its not a safe indicator that it‘s a male.
seeing as the guy pointed out the nee hump its most like Male with females the hump is less noticeable

Travisjaso9

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2022
Suck my
As far as I know its only called a „kok“ when its a flowerhorn. The common term is nuchal hump.
Also females can develop a nuchal hump so its not a safe indicator that it‘s a male.
You’re right about the kok thing tho its a flowerhorn term i dont study red devils tbh worst fish you could own there to aggressive

Travisjaso9

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2022
Suck my
Ive had this fella for a while now, he/she/it is about 10 inches in size. it recently has developed a slight head noch since i moved him up to the big boy tank from my grow out, I have been trying to determine what gender it might be, will try and get more pictures to add if necessary.View attachment 1515928
Just a warning too you good sir I wouldn’t mix him with anything he will like his name states turn into the devil and kill everything it sees

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store