My Getto Pond

k0y0te

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2009
Florida
www.myspace.com
This pond is set up in my garage which has been converted to my fish room. It is heated and ac. any who the pond not much. its been up for a long time. it is 6 ft round and 18 inches deep.

250g pond.jpg

blood%20parrot%2002.jpg

catfish.jpg

pearsie%2001.jpg

pearsie%2002.jpg

ConvictPondFL

Feeder Fish
Aug 29, 2010
Florida
Cool pond man! Your water looks nice and clear. I have a ghetto pond too but it's in the back yard. Nice lookin fish also, what all do you have in there?

k0y0te

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2009
Florida
www.myspace.com
ConvictPondFL;4425618; said:
Cool pond man! Your water looks nice and clear. I have a ghetto pond too but it's in the back yard. Nice lookin fish also, what all do you have in there?
thx. Water changes help keep the water clear. As for live stock at the moment i have a pearsei, 2 blood parrots, 2 bluegill, Red breasted sunfish, opal gourami, blue gourami, gold gourami, 2 brown color gourami, red tail shark, rainbow shark, brown bullhead catfish, common pleco and a sailfin pleco :D

jimmygoogots

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2007
Arizona
when you say ghetto...do you mean freakin awesome!?

k0y0te

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2009
Florida
www.myspace.com
Thx guys :)

lol i said it ghetto because it made from a kiddy pool and a pond liner. Didnt Cost me alot too. $50 foreverything but the waterfall. the waterfall i traded a ten gallon off my friend. so for 50 bucks and a ten gallon tank i got a ok lil pond.... wish it was bigger though :D

alexx-w

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2010
wood dale IL
did you go fishing and put your catches in there?
lol

cool pond, kinda wierd stocking but still cool!

k0y0te

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2009
Florida
www.myspace.com
thxs

alexx-w;4438829; said:
did you go fishing and put your catches in there?
lol

cool pond, kinda wierd stocking but still cool!
lol a couple of them. the blue gill and sun fish i caught on hook when they were about 2-3 inch. The catfish i got when it was real small. i had platties bigger them him. Went fishing one morning. stoped in and got a couple dozen bait fish. He was in with them. He servived the who day out fishing so when i came home i put him an a tank until about 3-4 inches then in the pond he went. :) but for the rest are all recuce fish (except the pearsei) that came with tanks. some of them was in very bad condition, heck the blood parrots and red tail was in a tank so dirty you could see through it. i didnt even realize fish was in the tank untill i started draining it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store