My living/fish room.

AlphaTintu

Plecostomus
MFK Member
They all look healthy and happy, the planted looks cool. FH seems happy so do Oscars and severums. Cool tanks.

I remember that FH you posted before due to that unique jug of bubbles, it look kind of traditional and nice. Excellent setups by the way, sure you are spending quite a long time maintaining these tanks and enjoying with all cool collection you have!

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
Beautiful set-ups!. Uncrowded, well maintained, healthy fish...just a pleasure to see.

And although I tend to avoid artificial decor...I love that bubbling jug! So much so that I am going to steal the idea. I have an identical, slightly smaller version of that jug and it now has a mission. Did you manage to drill a hole into a ceramic piece to insert the air line for that effect? Or is that an actual commercial ornament rather than a real jug? I'm thinking it could even house a sponge filter...maybe with the complete bottom removed to draw water inside.

Dang...I hate threads that get me thinking like this...:)

AlphaTintu

Plecostomus
MFK Member
jjohnwm jjohnwm is right, That jug idea is mind blowing! I am guessing that jug was drilled hole but flyingb flyingb can provide us more data. I look at jug bubbles and make me drink much water!! Hahahhaa. I am sure the FH in it likes it. Can adjust some sponges to make sure that helps as secondary filter too. And a bag of bio media?

Reactions: tlindsey

flyingb

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2020
The jug was a old one I have had for years. I took a masonry bit and drilled a hole in the bottom then stuck the airline through and put a airstone on the end and pulled it back down inside of the jug.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store