My Marbles and friends :)

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Super nice Marbles. Didnt you have the outside setup with all the plants sustaining the system/Pond? How is it going?

severum1

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 25, 2007
Portugal
Super nice Marbles. Didnt you have the outside setup with all the plants sustaining the system/Pond? How is it going?
Hi yes and i still have it but with other fishes. I don't go there often maybe 2 in 2 months :(
I lost those rays in december due to the cold. I forgot we were in December and when i remembered and went there the water was at 10ºCelsius. They were alive but not eating. In January they died. It was a huge lost but it's posible to do it. Maybe i will do it again in other place were i can monitor it.
Thanks

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Hi yes and i still have it but with other fishes. I don't go there often maybe 2 in 2 months :(
I lost those rays in december due to the cold. I forgot we were in December and when i remembered and went there the water was at 10ºCelsius. They were alive but not eating. In January they died. It was a huge lost but it's posible to do it. Maybe i will do it again in other place were i can monitor it.
Thanks
Very sorry to hear.

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store