My New Little Guy!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
You have a good eye for them, it's difficult to do when they're all stressed. I tried to do it and ended up with a 3/4 bar.
Thanks and yeah it is hard spotting nice ones as most of them are unstable but sometimes I can tell their bar pattern.This guy made it a little easy as he was just hanging out by himself in the upper back corner of the tank.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Nice three bar, I like the shape of the second bar.
Thanks,I have been trying to get a decent in tank photo but each time I move in close the bugger either moves away and hides behind something or it mottles up.

Rotaryp04s

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2011
Thanks,I have been trying to get a decent in tank photo but each time I move in close the bugger either moves away and hides behind something or it mottles up.
Last time I had a deal like this was the LFS just had one indo in the tank and it was a dirty 3bar for $29.99

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Last time I had a deal like this was the LFS just had one indo in the tank and it was a dirty 3bar for $29.99
One good thing about most stores here that carry dats is that they view them all the same regardless of bar pattern.

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio
One good thing about most stores here that carry dats is that they view them all the same regardless of bar pattern.
Psssh....Not here, I swear the suppliers try to take all of the 3 bars out before sending them to the 2 LFS that sell them around here.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store