my new tigrinus

kido

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2005
just got my tigrinus last july 25th :)

this is the best shot i got of it since its always moving around and hiding :)

kido

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2005
he's about 6.5", unfortunately my escondido started attacking him right after i put him in the tank so his fins has been damaged and streamers have been cut off :shakehead

i haven't seen him eat yet though.. been trying to feed shrimp & beefheart which i put in front of him and disappear after a while.. tankmate right now is an endlicheri bichir :)

kido

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2005
dialphantom said:
hes mother f-ing beautiful how much if u dont mind me asking
thanks, i've been looking for one in a little over a year now and finally i found an lfs selling.. i got it for about US$240 :y220d:

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
kido said:
thanks, i've been looking for one in a little over a year now and finally i found an lfs selling.. i got it for about US$240 :y220d:

Pretty pricey Kido.. i have a theory that everthing out of s.america is kind of cheaper here. Other than that, all the fish have real loooooww prices compared to the us.

I have a juvy too.. .got mine from Phatboy 2-3 weeks ago. Try feeding it tubifex or blackworms or common guppies. They love those. Mine is kept with a delhezi and they get along together. Congrats and lets compare notes in a month or so.

dialphantom

Banned
Jul 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
how much u get urs for redtail ohh and rayman told me u were the guy to talk to about sumps so if ud be kind enouf to im me my aim screen name is dialphantom

kido

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2005
redtailfool said:
Pretty pricey Kido.. i have a theory that everthing out of s.america is kind of cheaper here. Other than that, all the fish have real loooooww prices compared to the us.

I have a juvy too.. .got mine from Phatboy 2-3 weeks ago. Try feeding it tubifex or blackworms or common guppies. They love those. Mine is kept with a delhezi and they get along together. Congrats and lets compare notes in a month or so.
yah they are pretty pricy here.. but i actually got this one cheaper, most of the guys (importers & other lfs) i've talked to were asking for US280 so i'm pretty satisfied with what i got :)

i'll try and see if i could starve him and get him off feeders first though since he was well fed in the lfs with those..

kido

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2005
DRaGoNoVA said:
very nice bluish shine wat lighting are u using?
just the ordinary one's in the aluminum casing.. its a taiwanese brand..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store