My Nile Moniter seems to have a problem with its eye!!

IlovemypetMonitor20

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2019
Hi Everyone!! So recently I posted a thread that I need advice for my nile monitor and someone said that its stupid to have a nile monitor bc its just gonna rip you apart (thats What it said) I just wanted to clarify that I know what a Nile Monitor can do and I know the dangers, so just please stop with the rude comments saying I was stupid to get a nile monitor. Anywaaaayyyyy, My monitor has been going under the bedding in the evening time and every time it comes up it doesnt seem to open one of its eye. sometimes it scrathes it to get it open sometimes it dips itself in water to get it open, and sometimes it opens by itself. Ive been a little worried about this because i dont know if its harming it. Its able to open its eye after a few minutes but im starting to see a clear part under its eye that could be some eye boogers or something(i dont even know if lizards get eye boogers lol) Maybe this was just my imagination?! I know this comment was kinda long so sorryy and ty guys for the help.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store