My pack

Sinister-Kisses

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2022
BC, Canada
Just realized there's this "other pets" area! I am 100% obsessed with my fish, but my dogs are my life. Hubby and I don't have kids, we have four leggeds. I will - and do - do anything for these spoiled rotten adorable monsters. Currently we have four long coat Chihuahuas - Gizmo is the oldest, turned 8 last September (mostly black tri colour). Finley is his half brother, same dad different moms, and is 6 (chocolate and white). Piper will turn 4 next month (blue merle), and Ellie is the baby - and my favourite, but don't tell anyone - who will turn 2 later this month (chocolate merle).

I'm proud to say these guys break all Chihuahua stereotypes. They are friendly, not snarly and aggressive. Confident, not shakey and timid. They use all four legs like a dog should, know basic commands, and make friends wherever they go - people they meet don't believe they're Chihuahuas because of how "nice" they are. So don't bash my breed :p
View attachment 1486825

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Just realized there's this "other pets" area! I am 100% obsessed with my fish, but my dogs are my life. Hubby and I don't have kids, we have four leggeds. I will - and do - do anything for these spoiled rotten adorable monsters. Currently we have four long coat Chihuahuas - Gizmo is the oldest, turned 8 last September (mostly black tri colour). Finley is his half brother, same dad different moms, and is 6 (chocolate and white). Piper will turn 4 next month (blue merle), and Ellie is the baby - and my favourite, but don't tell anyone - who will turn 2 later this month (chocolate merle).

I'm proud to say these guys break all Chihuahua stereotypes. They are friendly, not snarly and aggressive. Confident, not shakey and timid. They use all four legs like a dog should, know basic commands, and make friends wherever they go - people they meet don't believe they're Chihuahuas because of how "nice" they are. So don't bash my breed :p
View attachment 1486825
Very cute pack you have.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store