My personal revision and guide of Polypterus delhezi keeping.

giseok jung

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 20, 2014
south korea
www.facebook.com
1676608583023.png

Hello, It's Jung

It's been a while since I wrote my last informatic thread on MFK.
So I decided to move my original article from my personal website that I wrote on Korean.

My English is not so perfect please understand if there is any missspel or mistranslations.

This is my personal revision about Polypterus delhezi and Guide of keeping of this species

giseok jung

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 20, 2014
south korea
www.facebook.com
1676636309196.png1676636315739.png
("A-Grade" delhezi that imported to Korea from Indonesia between 2014~2015)​

Polypterus delhezi is one of the most common species of Polypterus in ornamental fish industry.

Around 2014, when i start keeping my first delhezi, almost every delhezi available in Korea was bred from Indonesia.
Only a few wild catched bichir species like senegalus, endlicheri, delhezi, lapradei was available and even congicus was quite rare back in that time.

And than, Indonesian select-breed strain delhezi were imported to Korea labeled as "A-Grade" delhezi.

Before this import, we can barely find delhezi with any markings because most of Korean impoters wanted to get cheaper fish, not better quality one.
So this "A-Grade" delhezi was get very popular and many fish keepers started to keep delhezi since this time.

1676636688059.png

Attachments

Reactions: Fallen_Leaves16

Simonas

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2008
Wirral, UK
Not long bought a small and skinny Delhezi so will be watching this thread with interest.

Its gone in a grow out tank with my Bichir Bichir and Lapradei

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
View attachment 1513219

Anybody can help me to find out what is the reason this error keep poping out?
I can't write the thread long enough because of this.
I can't help at all, but I will mention that you're not alone in coming up against this issue. I get that message fairly often when trying to post, and it's been happening for weeks now.

Looking forward to reading this thread; imagine, a fish-keeping guide written by someone actually qualified to do so! This will be a rare treat. :)

giseok jung

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 20, 2014
south korea
www.facebook.com
I can't help at all, but I will mention that you're not alone in coming up against this issue. I get that message fairly often when trying to post, and it's been happening for weeks now.

Looking forward to reading this thread; imagine, a fish-keeping guide written by someone actually qualified to do so! This will be a rare treat. :)
Thanks a lot, I'm trying to upload it again but it will take bit time because the original article i wrote was quite long include 78 images

giseok jung

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 20, 2014
south korea
www.facebook.com

Here is the link of the original article i wrote on Korean but you might can use translator for it.

It'm still translating this to English and i'll upload it on MFK too when i finish it.

You can also find some other articles i wrote on that website.

Reactions: litigator666
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store