My Rays

zekni

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2005
St. George, Utah
Very nice ray! I can't help but think it may be a hybrid of some sort?
Anything's possible. She definately isn't your average looking motoro. I don't know enough about the different rays to even fathom a guess what she could be mixed with, but DW knows his stuff, and if he says motoro mix, that's good enough for me. :) Should be interesting to see what her pups look like if she ever breeds. Haha.. and would she breed with the motoro, or the flower.. hmm? ;)

flyingsaucer owner

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2005
England
I got the female motoro from DW last year, he thought she was a motoro mix, but didn't know of what. :)

Oh, and I've had the flower since the end of that true flower ray contest on here.. they all eat earthworms and market shrimp. Although, the flower mostly eats earthworms.
A few batches of similar coloured marked motoro have been imported into the UK this year. They were caught in the Rio Tigre Peru. All the rays had very similar type which is why I doubt that they are hybrids. They are a true breeding strain of motoro :)
My self & another member Wildy have one.
I've attached a old pic of mine, I picked one with the strangest markings out of a group of 6.

IMG_4503.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store